Blockchain platform for human mobility and autonomous vehicles
VMC is a blockchain based open mobility platform, developed to host various mobility service providers into a single digital space. The company is building a one-stop shop decentralized solution for a trillion dollar mobility market, which enables developers and mobility service providers to build dApps that offer services for ride/vehicle sharing, public transport and more.
VMC.AI removes fragmentation and clutter from the mobility industry by integrating the services of multiple mobility companies, streamlining administration, automatizing management and giving easy access to all stakeholders.
VMC.AI’s solutions help to:
* Build smart cities to battle traffic congestion,
* Improve the efficiency of the transport systems,
* Improve the planning of routes,
* Enable mobility provider to improve interoperability with simple integrations and efficient payment solutions,
* Help travellers with a seamless experience, private by design, using one APP for multiple mobility providers.
Mobility companies pay a small fee per transactions.
We offer a revenue share token. That means the more revenue goes through our platform the more revenue will be shared with our token holders.
We believe this is how tokenizing assets should work.
VMC utilizes a dual token structure to provide stability in the network. The utility token VAI is used for transaction in the blockchain.
Token holders will receive proportionally distributed 40% of the company’s transactional revenue monthly.
With our dual token structure, we create a direct link between the value of the token and the economic performance of our platform.
A maximum of 40% of our stable coin based transaction fees will be returned to our VMC Tokens holders on a monthly base.
*Hold for : 3 – 6 Months, Receive 10%
*Hold for : 0 – 3 Months, Receive: 5%
*Hold for : 6 – 12 Months, Receive 20%
*Hold for : 12 months or longer, Receive 40%
Private Placements discounts
* 10% – For Placement of 1,000–2,000 EUR
* 20% – For Placement of 2,001–4,000 EUR
* 30% – For Placement of 4,001–6,000 EUR
* > 30% – For Placement over 6,001 EUR