The 20th century was characterized by total
industrialization and active development of information and
communication technologies. Of course, this scalable process didn’t pass
by one of the most significant industries, healthcare.
The invention of multiple medical supplies, great achievements of surgery and transplantation, and numerous theoretical and practical research developments have made an enormous contribution to the state of modern medicine.
However, despite crucial inventions, the healthcare industry has room for improvements, and some vital problems and flaws need urgent resolutions.
The Imperfections in Healthcare
Evolution of the healthcare industry has been accompanied by certain obstacles and gaps, preventing medical institutions from the implementation of their ambitious plans and projects. We can delineate the most common and relevant problems:
- Difficult transition to digitalization. It is important to ensure a smooth transition to the digitalization of the healthcare industry. In some cases, it is almost impossible to make this change seamlessly because of the high complexity and continuance of software development processes.
- High costs. Not all entities are able to finance the introduction of innovations.
- Multi-phased receiving of the information. Patients are required to call or visit many clinics to gather all the records on their health in one place. This is especially inconvenient when the medical data are urgently required.
- Loss of medical records. The absence of backups causes deletion of important medical notes.
These are just the smallest bit of healthcare shortcomings that can
сost people’s lives. Fortunately, we are witnesses to various projects
focused on the development of solutions and improvement of these problem
ClinicAll Accepted This Challenge
One of these socially important and most innovative ICO projects is ClinicAll. Its leaders strive to present the world with modern information and communication software designed to improve outdated processes in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, and other medical institutions. And they have done it – In 2008, ClinicAll was launched on proprietary company devices and on personal patient devices.
ClinicAll’s next pivotal contribution was the installation of their systems in hospitals across various countries through subsidiaries. Finally, ClinicAll developments are considered to be the perfect solution both to meet patient needs and to adopt and integrate digital systems and software around the globe.
The release of the ClinicAll Mobile App in 2018 is the latest grand achievement of the company. Once the patient has been registered during his hospital stay, this app allows him to access all hospital-related services on the own device, doing away with the need for expensive stationary computer terminals at the bedside.
In the future, everyone installing and registering this app will also be able to become a member of the ClinicAll Health Community and get access to the ClinicAll ecosystem. It will allow all members to use numerous healthcare-related services. This automatically will create an opportunity to contact professional healthcare partners worldwide, and also to interact with other community members and use the ample knowledge of the group for their benefit.
You can hardly overestimate the benefits of this revolutionary project aiming to change the healthcare industry for the better, especially taking into account the features it offers:
- Adopted on all devices. In 2018, the ClinicAll software has become platform-independent due to the new App. Therefore, you can run it on any stationary or mobile device.
- Free version. You can get general access and download the App without cost.
- Worldwide access. Members of CHC will be able to easily get in touch with specialists and experts from their respective countries.
- Integrity. ClinicAll provides an integrated system for the digitization of the worldwide healthcare system by using software and if needed, hardware components.
- Secure payments. Blockchain mechanisms will ensure a secure method of payment for services.
As you can see, by joining the ClinicAll Community, you will receive
incredible networking opportunities, get access to user-friendly
software and move the progress of the whole healthcare sector forward.
ClinicAll did not choose Blockchain as the base of their product randomly. Blockchain technology brings a lot of advantages for projects in this area, and here are the key aspects:
- Security – blockchain offers the most secure way to save data;
- Optimization – with the increased expenditures in healthcare, it helps to save time and money.
Monetization Of Efforts
Since ClinicAll is an ICO project, the company gives its devotees a beneficial opportunity to profit from their contributions through the exclusive CHT token system based on the Ethereum ERC20 Standard. Being a member of the community, you’re able to buy tokens at the rate of 1 CHT= 1 USD. In addition to the perspective price increasing, token holders will get the possibility to spend purchased tokens on the services provided by ClinicAll’s partners:
- Treatment and medication:
a. offerings by connected pharmacies
- Patient care:
a. optional rehab and care treatments;
b. access to special rehab or training schedules after a hospital stay
- Patient comfort:
a. additional food and beverages from clinic snack shops, etc.;
b. hairdressers and other services within/nearby the clinic
- Patient infotainment:
a. economic benefit on all ClinicAll infotainment offerings:
b. TV, Internet, phone, etc.
- Guests and visitors:
a. taxi service;
b. B&B/hotel special offers for guests;
c. restaurant offers.
The ClinicAll Community will open its doors to everyone who understands health is the highest priority. For more information, visit us here.
Biraajmaan covers market trends of major cryptocurrencies. As a graduate in engineering, his interests lie in Blockchain technology. With over a year as a journalist, his articles focus on US and UK markets.